Welcome to those of you joining me from Return to Disney and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 4th stop on our Magical Blogorail.
Hey everyone and welcome to another stop on the Magical Blogorail, Yellow line! Today we are talking about our favorite tips and tricks for the Disney Parks. I have chosen today to discus Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
I know that when people think of going to Walt Disney World they might think mainly about the Magic Kingdom and maybe EPCOT. However Hollywood Studios has a lot to offer as well with just as much magic as the other parks.
When in Hollywood Studios there are several “Must Do’s” I will list my top 5.
- Toy Story Midway Mania. This ride is extremely popular in this park, so if you would like to ride this ride get to the park when it opens and head to get a FastPass right away.
- Tower of Terror. This ride a fun thrill ride for brave children along with teens and adults. If you would like to ride this ride I have found that the best times to ride is on nights when there are 2 Fantasmic is playing. Skip the first showing of Fantasmic and ride rides! The first Fantasmic is the busiest.
- Star Tours. In this motion simulated ride; you get the chance to blast through the cosmos with the cast of Star Wars. A tip, if you are prone to motion sickness you might want to sit this one out, it can get pretty intense.
- Rock ’N’ Rollercoaster. This high-speed rollercoaster is one of the most popular rides in all of Walt Disney World. Personally I have never been on this ride but my two sisters love it! A trick that we always do is we either decide to ride Tower of Terror first or Rock ‘n’ roller coaster. Which ever ride we are not waiting in line for we go and get a FastPass for. This way when we get off the ride we waited in line for it is almost time for our FastPass’ for the other ride. (NOTE: This trick may only work well together in slower seasons and in the first few hours of park opening)
- Great Movie Ride. To me a visit to Hollywood Studios is never complete unless you ride the Great Movie Ride. A trick to riding this with minimal wait, that I have found, is to wait when there is a parade happening or any other large gathering of people, (Fantasmic). Also riding when park opens generally has a small line.
There is so much to do in Hollywood Studios and we just scratched the surface. There are tons of great places to eat and several amazing rides left to see and do. One of my absolute favorite things to see is Walt Disney’s One Mans Dream. It is such an amazing exhibit telling a small story of Walt Disney and how he became the great man he was and how he built such a legacy. Over all there are tons of tips out there on how to get the most Disney for your buck, my biggest tip is to have FUN! So many people stress over “seeing it all” they don’t take in the small details Disney is so known for.
Thanks for joining me today on the Magical Blogorail.
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is DISTherapy.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Delightfully Disney
2nd Stop ~ Magical Mouse Schoolhouse
3rd Stop ~Return to Disney
4th Stop ~ Magik Mouse
Final Stop ~ DIStherapy
As you know I have worked in Walt Disney World before and have been a guest several times. I love Disney World for so many reasons. I love that I know where everything is and how everything works. I love that feeling when you walk into Magic Kingdom and you feel at home. There are so many things that I have come to love about Disney World that I never thought I would go anywhere else.
As of this fall myself and two of my friends from working at Walt Disney World decided that we wanted to do something on Spring Break. Many ideas were thrown around and then it hit us, lets go to Disneyland! At first I was kinda like, “Yeah, okay, but really?” since Disneyland did seem fun but kind of a long shot for a vacation to three college kids. Well we discussed details such as hotel rates, plane tickets, park tickets (which I never knew sucked to buy, since I was used to getting in for FREE). Well as soon as we started finding out prices, this actually seemed doable. So all three of us saved up our money and we bought all of our tickets and March 11-19 I will be going to Las Vegas, LA/Burbank, Disneyland and driving to Utah with my two friends.
I never thought I would be going to Disneyland, EVER. I just never thought I would make it out there. Its crazy what you can do when you set your mind to it. I am super excited to see Disneyland, the place where it all started. This will be such a fun and exciting time and I cant wait to share it with all of you.
If you are have not already “LIKED” us on Facebook click HERE to do so and that way you can see all the upcoming pictures and posts from Magik Mouse in Disneyland!
If you have any tips or must-dos in Disneyland please comment below, I’d love to hear them!
Hello everyone, I hope all of you had a wonderful few weeks with holidays and family time! I hope each and everyone of you got what you wanted!
Quick question for you, did any of you decide to plan a trip to DISNEY? If so, thats incredible! Where are you going? Walt Disney World? Disneyland? A Disney Cruise? Well wherever you go I, as well as you know that you will have such and incredible trip. However, are you unsure about the planning process and need some help? Well you’re in luck!
We, Magik Mouse, have some friends over at MagicMouseTravel.com who would LOVE to help you quote, plan and book your Disney Vacation! If you’re ready to get started click HERE and quickly fill out the form and it will be sent to MagicMouseTravel.com and an agent will get back with you!
Have you ever been in the UK section of Epcot and stopped to get a quick picture with the red phone booths? Did you know that these are actually real live working phone booths? I didnt know that they did work until one day my room mate who left his phone in the car had to get ahold of me to let me know when to meet him for Test Track calls me from an odd number. He says to me, “Hey Zach, Im calling you from England and I would like you to know that the phone booths really do work and Ill meet you at Test Track in 15 minutes.” I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about and went to Test Track just to be safe that he was coming. When he arrived I asked him about the call. He told me that he got some dollar bills changed and he made the phone call. I though this was really cool to offer, especially in a situation such as this.
I found this to so neat that afterward i did a little digging and found out not only can you call from the phone booth but you can call the phone booth from your phone! How neat is that? I am going to try this one day and ill make a post about what it was like! If you would like to call them yourself here are the numbers!
Epcot UK Phone Booth Numbers:
- Right Booth: 407 827-9861
- Left Booth: 407 827-9862
- Center Booth: 407 827-9863
Hey everyone today I am going to share with you something cool that I found online while surfing. I found these decals for Apple products such as Macbook Pro, iPads and so on. They are designed to compliment and make the Apple logo on your product stand out. I found a whole bunch HERE!